Sunday, November 26, 2006

Eton Road

X Factor last night produced an interesting final with Eton Road going out which is what I suspected. Thankfully the 'Ray fans' voted which included me! I don't why but I liked his songs because they were very him and not what one of the other judges would want him to sing. Leona is still solidly my favourate and after singing what she did last night I can't see her not having a record contract after this.

Home life is rather dull. I'm not up to anything other that recovering from yet anbother flare up which is the story of my life. My head is hurting and I need to catch up with some friends across the ocean. I'm planning to call them tomorrow if I can as today is likely to be busy on the phone lines. My orignal plan was to call on Thanksgiving but that was impossible . I couldn't get through and then my pain levels stopped me wanting to talk to anyone. I reverted to my shell and only wanted to blab on the net to this blog if anything. I feel that dispair of depression all around me and I don't know how to handle it? I'm concerned about it as sometimes I am like ai am now and feel rational. I have a governors meeting on Tuesday night to attend and I'm going to have to get out of this shell for that and I'm going to have to talk to people too. I don't know why I'm struggling though? I don't know why I'm feeling like this? I desperately want to talk to my friends yet I'm cutting myself off from them? I've not gone to my email for two days and that's partly because of the pain monster and partly because I've given time to my family. Oh remember yesterday I talked about my son? He's had those problems at school and feels uncomfortable at school yet yesterday at young carers he decided to join in with the X Factor and sang a song! My lad sings like an angel under normal circumstances but he said he was laughing so much he couldn't sing. This is the son I know and not the one the bullies are turning him in too. My family come first and always will and it's so hard when I feel low.......Finding coping hard. Might go and finish writing something more on my detective blog because it might help me get out some emotions? I really don't know? Would truely like to do some housework but know I'm going to pay for it big time!!!!!

No comments: