Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Green shield stamps

I remember some years back, my counselor telling me about 'green shield stamps. She said that we save them up and them we cash them in and emotions are much the same. If someone allows us the opportunity to open the floodgates on those emotions then OMG! Those green shield stamps come flowing like a torrent of heavy duty hurricane force water!!!!

I gave my son his little box just over a week ago because he hated to talk about how he felt but now he's not even bothering with the box. He's telling me EVERYTHING. Problem is that I'm the one he always talks to, he never opens up to his dad first until he feels safe (he has to make sure via me) and so I'm feeling jaded and battered right now.

Yesterday I cried more times than I can remember and I'm finding it hard to get myself through emotionally at the moment. I'll phone a friend later who I know will be there for me. I've tried to speak to a friend earlier but she didn't want to listen. It was a case of "Pull yourself together", or that was how I felt? It was hurtful to be regected like that but sometimes other people are frightened when they see so called perceived stronger people at times of weakness and they don't like it. I'm only human and I need my friends to give me an emotional hug and I've had lots of emails which have done this and I MUST email back. I owe much to my cyber friends.......I love them to bits.

So where was I?

I've just had to order some vitamins which I must talk about also. I've re-ordered the kids omega oils as they really do help the children's brains work better and also my daughter has the concentration on a nat so anything that helps will be good. I've been taking EPA concentrate, magnesium, calcium and zinc and then my glucosamine chondroitin. I've had to get some more cranberry capsules as I'm constantly getting infections again. They're driving nuts. The one thing I wanted to say was that over the past couple of days my pain has improved again and I don't know if it is just a good few days but is it the added vitamins? It's been a week now and I'm hoping for good things but if this does not help then I've lost nothing have I?

I've completed my Christmas shopping (HOORAY!) I've spent a fortune of course but I adore my babies who are driving me around the bend. No tears yet today ......Kids not home yet!!!!!

Ta ra..................................

No comments: