Monday, December 18, 2006

Hacking

If I hear that word mentioned one more time I am going to explode!!!!!!!!! Grrr

My daughter's account was hacked into last week and not only that, she was accused of being a hacker! I've just found out that she said to friends that she 'showed off' that she hacked into an account before which was a complete lie. My daughter couldn't hack into a banana! Monkey She's a silly girl and I feel for her but she deserved that in the end - A little bit of it anyway but not bullying. So there we go......HACKING.

What else? Oh yes! PRANK REVERSE CALLS at 1.20am and 1.30am. I've spoken to my phone operator and they have blocked all reverse calls. This means my daughter can't do this either but I have a STRONG suspecion as to who is it and I'm on to it.........Just need to have confirmation. The reason I have a strong suspecion is this. One of the girls involved in this 'hacking business' (ARRGGHHH that word!) was with my daughter the day before and my daughter didn't have any money on her phone. This girl told my daughter all about 'reverse calls'. My daughter did not have a clue about it before then.

So the early hours of Sunday morning I suddenly recieve these calls???????

I thought it could be that girl and at a separate time my daughter said the same thing to my husband as that girl is often awake at that ridiculous time of the morning. I cannot confirm this unless I take legal action and then my telephone provider will tell the police who it was but I don't want to do that?

My daughter has had another message on her 'blog' and I've spoken to the CHILD - Oh they want to be grown up but they act like kiddies. I am hoping that speaking to the children will stop this silliness but if necessary I will take further action.

Its Christmas in a week's time and today would have been my parent's wedding anniversary........I've had a huge row with my husband and I can't get through to my poorly friend in America who's had shoulder surgery........

Tomorrow is another day right?







No comments: