Sunday, October 29, 2006

Entry number 4

Evening all, I have Greys Anatomy on the TV for the next two hours and I'm a happy camper. YES the bl***y pain monster is here as per usual but I've had a calm peaceful day and haven't lifted a finger and so it's been a good day.

Daylight SavingsSo who forgot?
My husband turned back all of our clocks last night and that was great fun. my kids came and kissed me goodnight at 8.45pm and I commented that it was a little early for them on a Saturday and without any complaints!!! It completely threw me when I realised it was nearly 10pm and I had been playing scrabble on my phone for nearly an hour.

X Factor and Strictly Come Dancing were the two shows fighting it out for the UK's bigger audience share. Personally I'm one of those who flicks between both channels and enjoys both but I can't do that when hubby is at home because he hates it. I've become a complete TV addict since my spinal problems started. There's not much else for me to do is there? I suppose I could sit on my computer and make up a blog!!!!!





2 comments:

Daisygirl said...

I remembered to turn our clocks. An extra an hour of sleep, how nice it was.

Daisygirl said...

I remembered to turn the clocks back, how nice it was to get an extra hour of sleep. Hope your day is a better one.