Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Pain, the good and bad days

This is a new blog again. My old blog was getting me down in the dumps because I was getting myself hung up with those silly people who had pulled me down in the past. Time for a new venture! So we have the Pigletwiglet to bring out the best in me (I hope)......... But then I have those days when pain brings my whole body down and I don't know which way to turn. Actually the only way to turn is no way! I can't move and sometimes can't breathe......I'm not the only one and I know this and I would like to be able to help others through their own pain but at the moment I can not help myself through my own well enough.
When I have days like this which are particularly good, they fill me with enthusiasm. I expect to feel this way forever and when a day or two days later I'm crawling around on the floor because the monster has hit me again, I'm left bereft and in agony again? I wish it wasn't such a roller coaster? Roller Coaster I've always hated those. Sad

I was left some comments yesterday and one person talked about what differing sorts of pains there are? It is extremely hard for anyone to understand pain unless they have experienced it or studied it. Then of course those who have studied it can sometimes be complete morons too. My pain management doctor is dashingly handsome as well as being understanding so I enjoy my appointments with him. My Urologist???? Not so good looking (bless him) but sweet and kind). At least seeing the occasional good looking man takes some of the pain away!



No comments: