Tuesday, October 24, 2006

A new day

I've been looking at hydrospas today in readiness for our garden plans for next year! Hot Tub
Oh it's so exciting but yet so expensive and I'm not actually sure if we can afford it? The kids and I are all in agreement that this is a priority for our summerhouse but when we measure up the space in the garden, it hardly leaves any space for any grass or plants!!!! Flower Oh dear, I do love my gardening however I fancy the thought of a hot tub to ease those daily pains. What is clear is that I will have to get planning permission for the erection (oooh er missus Too Funny ). Sorry that word reminds me of too many British old Carry On films. The reason for planning is because the summer house/cabin will probably be too big but I don't want an eyesore.....Oh decisions decisions??????





No comments: