Thursday, July 05, 2007

Wiglet Junior

Tis Sports Day for Wiglet master junior today and possibly his report day too but I think that may come out tomorrow? SATs come out today or tomorrow for both the kidlets and I hope they've done as well as they could have but I worry so much for my daughter who has had such a poor past attitude. Darling daughter has not had her inter-house sports afternoon due to......Ummmm? Guess what? Yes RAIN!

Sent hubby and the camcorder to the sports day and hopefully he has worked how to use it now. The rain is holding off for now but there is a HUGE Thunder rain cloud overhead and I wonder if it is on top of the hill where the school is? Must keep an eye on that as bunnies are outside. My back and right ankle are both painful and good indicators of crappy weather. Oh lovely!

No comments: