Tuesday, July 03, 2007

So So Nice

I had a really lovely email today.

It was from a girl I went to school with who I'd contacted via Friends Reunited. I don't have many happy memories of school because the place itself was not a nice place but I did have some people I enjoyed spending time with. The person who emailed was one of those. I'm so pleased to see she has ended up with her Prince Charming too because when we were at school I think she was as unhappy with herself as I was with myself? I could be wrong here.

I have a message still to read at the Friends site as I wrote to three people that day. I think I was one of those people who others tend to forget or did in those days? If you ask who was Wiglet (name changed to protect the mad one) then I guess people would say "WHO???" I didn't come out as the real me till I left school and got a confidence transplant. The kids helped that one.

My pain levels are up a bit today and I reckon that is all thanks to tiredness. The husband worked for the past four nights and I slept for about six hours in total out of the past 96 hours. Will sleep well tonight and not watch Big Brother all night!!!!!

No comments: