Saturday, June 30, 2007

Me Website

I've not updated it for some time but I have quite a lot to put on to it........

Loads of interesting UK information which we are lacking here. There's plenty of American info but not enough UK and also I owe my mate Anin some help as I promised her my knowledge and completely forgot. Shy Whistler Sorry Anin, I will make up for my error.

I worked out why yesterday was such a terrible day. (It's Saturday morning nearly 2am). I was disturbed taking my tablets and did not complete taking them. I was in a horrendous way throughout the day and could not understand exactly why I felt so poor? I understood waking up unwell or should I say not sleep well; that was the pouring rain. Then all day I could not bring myself to even move I felt so bad. I was getting hot sweats and then suddenly it clicked; I hadn't taken all my meds and the morphine was the one MASSIVE indicator that swung it for me. Hubby nearly got a right hook though because he said ;
"Well you've managed quite well without them haven't you?"

WHAT!!!???!!!

I then politely pointed out that I was feeling like shite and had been all day, had been stuck in bed with sweats, a bowel obstruction (that was another matter) and the pain in my back and legs was so severe I had been in tears with my breakthrough Oramorph not even touching the sides. "Which part of that was managing quite well?" He though again after that.

Must try and sleep.

No comments: