Tuesday, June 12, 2007

The Diary Room

Hello from Wiglet.

I watched the highlights of BB last night but to be honest I was rather bored by it all. I then saw later (after watching the penultimate episode of ER) that Chanelle and Charley were having a row! Actually I wasn't sure if Chanelle and Ziggy were rowing and I am Now on the forums to see who the heck it was?


I'm not sure what I think of BB this year? Is it as good as previous years? I suppose it has its moments and some better than other years, some worse than others. There is plenty of arguments and lots of staying up late which the housemates have worked out makes TV viewers very happy. This is good news for me when hubby is working nights and I can't sleep because it gives me something to watch in the early hours before the sun comes up.

Only one walk out and sadly that was my favourite Lesley. Her acidic tongue left me in hysterics and left her fellow HMs wondering what had happened to them?
Emily the racist - Or was she? It is a hard one that. Personally I would say she is a racist as no one says the 'n' word as easily as she does without saying it all the time without being a little racist. Sad but true.

Nominations in 4 minutes.......will anounce the results shortly

No comments: