Saturday, June 23, 2007

Blogging

Second entry today because I don't feel great and my computer is my buddy.

I wonder how many people wonder around the internet viewing ramblings of the likes of me and others? We are probably some psychologists dream because why do we put down our thoughts and dreams for all the world to see? I know why I do it; I do it because I can I suppose. I have this laptop and I'm not able to do much else am I? There are others who use their laptops and computers to manipulate and spread political lies and of course spread truth too. And then there's me and my daft gobbledigook of kidlets, rabbits, Biggle the pain monster and a husband who drives me crazy too.

I never used to need this avenue and I don't think anyone knows how important it is unless you are stuck in a position such as I? Nothing is easy anymore and everything is 1000 times harder.

Doctor Who is on and it's a goodie. I like John Simm who is playing 'The Master' in this episode. I think I might even fancy him.

No comments: