Monday, June 11, 2007

Big Brother's Greek Odyssy

So did Rydal Clindon or whatever his name was go into BB on Friday?

No of course not! Gerry Stergiopoulos a Greek, gay not bad looking man and also "I've been gay for a year" Irishman Seany O'Kane, entered the house (not each other!) oh er. I don't want to put a picture of Seany on my blog as I don't want to be 'ugly-est' but the fact is that Seany O'Kane is one of the uglist men I have ever seen. When entering the house Laura was heard saying to Ziggy "We've got a clown! He's a clown" after seeing how Seany was dressed head to toe in a variety of ridiculous mismatching colours. This was not to mention his mass of curly hair stuck on his head like a bad wig. This irritating Irishman is now not only badly dressed but ordering everyone about in the house as though he owns the place. I think the girls may regret telling him they did not like Ziggy being incharge as that is like telling Nero and then letting Caligula take over the show.

I like Gerry. He's coming across as I nice kind of guy and being a fellow Aquarian we are on the same wavelength. He has 3 degrees (Not the group but academically) and he works in an art gallery)....Of course like all of the others he wants fame because why go on the show?

Nominations today. Gerry, Clown-man Seany and two others were selected Aprentice stylie by the two new HMs and they just happened to choose Gerry's favs of the twins. These two innocents were probably the easily most manipulated and I think Seany knows that. But I also think the twins are not as stupid as they come across???

No comments: