Sunday, June 03, 2007

3.37am

Wide awake.

Always like this when Trev is on nights. I'm wide a frigging awake!!!!!!
Making The Bed Or am I?

It is sooooooo warm and if all I need to do is close my eyes......zzzzzzzz will come.

BB News
Nicky is 28 today (3 June) Happy Birthday then. You can tell my tiredness as I am so slow and keep making mistakes (What's new!)
What else on the BB front? Oh Charley and Nicky had a bust up over some food and I am distinctly going off Charley. She's a manipulative little cow. At the end of her argument with Nicky we then have 'knickergate'. Either Shabz or Charley (Shabz or Charley's puppy) pulled out a pair of soiled knickers which had blood on them and claimed they had been left lying around like that and it wasn't blood.

Crikey dozed off...............Stilllll tired .............zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz


No comments: