Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Gordon is a Moron

So team Brown is now in charge hey?

56 year old Gordon Brown is putting Education and health first, (where have we heard that one before? And also he wants to restore trust in politics - Might find that one a bit difficult! After today being asked to form a new government by the Queen.


"Let the work of change begin." He promised to "try my utmost".

A reshuffle of the cabinet will follow quickly I suppose with those he feels comfy with......Interesting to see who he selects after turning down Harriet Harmon for Deputy Leader after she won the vote for the job? Mind you it was replacing David Prescott and what did he do?....I suppose he was a good person for left of the party and Harriet is too so she deserved to get that job and it concerns me that she was fobbed off with a differing role from the one she won.

Who the heck knows what is around the corner now that Gordon is in charge. Nobody dared to stand against him and it was in the end a forgone conclusion that he was the new leader of the Labour Party.....No democracy should be like that but sadly that's what happened. I don't like him much but I like the Tories even less so what choice have I got at the next election? Vote MONSTER RAVING LOONY! YAY!!!!!!!

No comments: