Monday, June 25, 2007

Agendas

I've got to write an agenda for a meeting I'm going to next week and I started to think about the hidden agendas we all have in our lives.

We see it on reality programmes but also in the people we work with and people we live with. I have to put up with one man who's ego is as big as South America, Europe and Australasia put together. I decided to tell said man what I thought of him a month or so ago and OH BOY! Shock 4 He did not like what I said. I have since tried to ensure I can at least work with the man but he has put down the shutters and acted like an overgrown schoolboy .....and immature overgrown schoolboy! What probably didn't help was him telling me he did not accept my apology and me saying I didn't apologise for saying what I did because it was true - It was the WAY I said it. I could have re-phrased things better? Oh hell.....Glad I do not have to live in the Big Brother house I would have had to throttle the man in his sleep.

Talking of the Big Brother house, it's day twenty something and it is a new task of sleep deprevation - Oh what joy. Just looking at the live feed I think Billi is already asleep so that's blown any chances of the twins having a good birthday tomorrow.

No comments: