Sunday, June 24, 2007

Big Brother Postette

I have not given a BB post for a while so here goes. It is a soggy Sunday afternoon. Not much happening in the world except Harriet Harmen becoming Deputy Prime Minister - Wooo Yaaaah Isn't that the MP who sent her son to a private school because the state school was not good enough? Anyway I digress........

Big Brother

On Friday, Seany left and I would have voted him out had I wanted to waste my money (I'm not prepared to vote at all anymore). I felt his game plan was a divide and conquer kind of rule. I was wrong.......

He was a classic prankster and one with a huge ego. He lied about being gay which I think we can all agree was true though and now he is saying he is bisexual and fancied Nicky who in turn fancies Liam. Now that would have been an odd threesome. A gruesome twosome with Liam livening up the act.


I have a feeling Charley girl will be out on Friday but I hope not. She brings her own fun to the show and I fear it will go downhill if she leaves. What is left for it? All we will have is Ziggy and his terrible attempts to write a song with chalk (This is what he was doing a couple of days ago and I can now see why he has not had any further hits since his boyband days); we'll have the twins constantly saying "Pink" and "Yah" and Laura "What's happening now?" .......I'm bored with that.

I want excitement and I'll be honest BB is boring me. I need it to liven up by next weekend as that is when the husband is back on nights and I don't sleep and need BB as company.

Off to live feed right now though as Nicky is talking to Liam about how many dates he has been on - Could it be livening up?????

No comments: