Thursday, June 21, 2007

Not Very Bunny


Jimmy the super Bunny was not so super this morning. In fact he was decidedly poorly. I think he has been at the buttercups which bunnies do not like and my son found him juddering in his hutch which I said was him "having a dream". He could have been? I went to him and picked him up and reasured my lad before he went off to school because I didn't want him to worry all day.....But you know who you are a bit concerned yourself but don't want to show it?

I went out an hour ago and Jimmy was lying in his hutch with his head to one side and certainly not the rabbit I know. The funny thing is he seems perfectly normal now? Still, I have made an appointment with the vet for this afternoon because I'm not taking any chances but he is eating, pooing! and doing all what rabbits should be. We played with his 'tossing sweetcorn' and in the end he nudged his way out of his hutch and told me (in rabbit talk) that he really did not want to spend the day in his hutch and please could he go in his run? I've let him out but I will have to keep an eye on him. He seems so normal and he is eating, drinking and so it is so odd that he came across as so inwell just a short ago?

I couldn't have got him to the vets even if I wanted too anyway as my back is so painful. I think I am paying for going to see my daughter in concert on Tuesday! I've been crying because of pain and worry abd now the rabbit seems fine and I've made plans to collect my son early from school and everything!!!!! ARRGGHH. I'll phone the school and the vet again soon if Jim still seems OK.

My son had a worry at the bus stop after school a couple of days ago. It was probably just a sad old drunk man but he would not stop asking my son questions about where he lived and who his parents were? Thankfully a new teacher at my son's school came up and started talking to my son and the man walked away. There are mums sitting at the bus stop and guess what they did? BLOODY EFFING WELL NOTHING! Bitches......

The new teacher phoned the school and has given a report to the headteacher, as has my son. I spoke to the head yesterday and the rule is to always pass on this sort of thing to the police as I would have done anyway. I managed to collect my son yesterday but today he was going to get the bus and I've been trying to get us a lift to the vets as I'm in no fit state to do anything. On a scale of 1-10 I am pretty much up there on about a 7-8 right now and normally I live on a daily 3 I suppose which means there is always pain. 7-8 means I can't concentrate on what I am writing and I have to keep stopping. I need to keep writing so that it keeps the pain away......Catch 22 then? Yessss siry!

No comments: