Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Balderdash

My son is home from his sojourn to PGL camp with the Young Carers Project and he had a nice time apart from one little squirt picking on him. My son is a gentle soul and does not know how to handle this sort of thing and spoke to an appropriate adult who then ignored it! Bloody cheek. That's the last time he will go away with the YC project which is a shame as it's such a lovely break for him.

I don't know........

My daughter though is off on another YC project funded idea and raft building today. This is a damn good thing for her as it will improve her communication skills and teamwork. She's not good in those areas and I hope she will come back smiling and not grumbling that she would have preferred to be up the stables.
My daughter has her second horse show tomorrow which she is really looking forward too. Two summers ago she struggled through her first dressage test and scored something like 48% which was a good try considering she did not learn the route. This year she has revised and practised the route well and has an extra lesson tomorrow. She is also loaning the pony all week so lots of extra riding practice and shovelling sh*t!
My back is playing up though I say that is because I was feeling V stressed out this morning and maybe I've been doing a little too much around the house since I got home last week. I'm not comfy sitting and lying on my bed is favoured position so I doubt I will be sitting in my recliner for long today. Think I may ask hubby to cook lunch too????

No comments: