Sunday, August 26, 2007

Lamb Chops and Shiblees

Shiblees for those who do not know is Chablis but poor Brian (my favourite and preferred winner of BB8) could not pronounce this nor did he know what Chablis was? He and Tracey then took the michael out of anyone who was posh which showed their insecurities.

Pink haired Tracey was well and truely evicted on Friday night with the highest percentage of the vote and Kara-Louise (the posh bird who did not need to worry about the task yet plucked her underarm hair and had some strange manners), was also evicted but only lost by 0.1 percent over Jonty the pervy spanker.

So now the general public are saying "Proper tripping"; "Ave it"; "Deal with it" and "Good in the hood". Least we forget "Proper sketchy". I could not understand a word she said for the first 3 weeks and in the end she had to speak English but the sad thing is she is MY age! I don't think she has grown up yet which is not a bad thing I suppose? Why should 37 year olds always have to be the same? Yet she was dull and these silly phrases were pathetic.

I must change the subject and give mention to the weather because finally as the last week of the summer holiday arrives it seems that the SUMMER HAS ARRIVED TOO! Yes the sun is out an it's about 24/25c outside (and in). My poor rabbits are warm and I gave them a bowl of water with ice cubes in for fun and frolics. Jim put his paws in and washed his body and had a great time with it and so I know he enjoyed his special treat. Tallulah is lying in the shade watching the world go by and not caring today.....Too hot for a fluffball-lionhead. My son is down the beach with his mate and mother but the other day he appeared in my bed at 2am tearful even though he had a friend over to sleep. His friend had told him about a paedofile who the boys had seen arrested a few days before. The son was scared because he had mistakenly (we later found out) thought the man had been released and would find out where he lived. The boys knew this man was a paedo because the father of the friend spoke to a police officer who actually said what the man was being arrested for. I had to explain to my son what happens when men like this are found near parks and how they are not allowed etc but he was having a nightmare about it and needed hugs. What made matters worse was a few weeks ago my son was approached at the bus stop but a teacher from the school intervened. We believe it was a vagrant but I spoke to the Headteacher who reported it to the police. The following day the police were at the school which is right next to the bus stop in force and they were at the nearby housing estate. I am going to speak to the headteacher to ask him if he has had any feedback from the police because he will know if my son was in danger that day........Maybe I'd rather not know?

He has left that school now and is on to his new private school. Maybe I will leave be.

No comments: