Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Back At School

I love my kids but I can honestly say I am grateful they have gone back to the extablishments we are paying to send them to. My son scored 19/20 in a French test on day one so he's a happy bunny, my daughter's school pool is now open after six weeks of repairs and so she has a slight smile on her face too (which is remarkable for a teenager) and my rabbits are enjoying being left alone to roam around the garden so they are also happy bunnies too. (Oh yes the punn is intended.)
Talking of my mad rabbits they have been quite taken with their new friends. You can see "Russell's" legs in the photo above, I don't have a photo of Florence, Jim rabbit's teddy, but if I did it would have Jim humping her! We are expecting ted-bits any day now and my poor son was quite traumatised when first saw Jimmy's .....how shall we say 'anatomy!' So traumatised he has told everyone about it non stop ever since. Lol.
I must get this out of the gutter.
Buying a new TV as ours is on its way out. The picture is flickering and the colour is coming and going and to repair it is not cost effective. We have looked at the cost of TVs and found one we like and found a good place to buy that particular one from. Can't believe we will be paying £300 less for a better TV!!!

No comments: