Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Strange World

Funny phonecalls, strange what happens in life? I don't want to talk about this too much but suffice to say I have something odd going on in my life again.

My whole life seems to be full of strange oddities and sometimes I do not know if I am coming or a going? I didn't sleep last night. No, I lie, I slept for about an hour in total so I feel very tired now. I have just had my morning cuddle with my rabbits which makes the world feel much more a better place and all is right with the world.......except it is not.

I have my appointment with the bowel surgeon today and I will see what he has got to say? If he is anything like the last one then I'm in trouble! Being told the only option is to have my bowel removed is pretty dire. I'll let you know tomorrow what this one says.

No comments: