Wednesday, October 31, 2007

GRRRRRRRRRRR!


MY DAUGHTER IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!!!!!!
"I'm going into town after school" she texted. "No you're not" I texted back! My daughter is supposed to stay for homework and then gets the n gets the minibus home afterwards. This suits us and her teachers fine because we have enough problems getting her to complete her homework and the hurdles she wishes to put in the way do not help. She then walked in late and she had agreed to go with her brother trick or treating so basically let him down. Oh I could have spat!!! (Of course I didn't) but she's making me so mad and then it's the attitude when she does get in! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
I've allowed her to go out however she has ONE HOUR. Yes that did cause problems and she has had a tantrum but I'm not having her call the shots. How dare she! I'm the parent not her and she has come home in one funny mood which I will put a stop too. I did not want to let her brother down though and that was the only reason I allowed her to go out at all, I'm now working out (or is it hatching a plan?) Yes I think that's the correct terminology? Teens nowadays are so rude and do not realise that they are talking to adults, kids or the pavement! I don't think my daughter was happy when I told her she was paying for the hour it took our cleaning lady to do her clothes today.....Actually it took an hour and a half and she will be paying for every penny.
The worst part about this is I adore my daughter. I would give anything.....my life for my daughter but she treats me like scum. She's a 14 year old who is going to be grounded for a very long time for her behaviour and language today.

No comments: