Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Birthday Mum

Happy Birthday Today is my mum's birthday. I wish I could put a photo of her here but I cannot not get my bluetooth between my phone and my computer to work.......

The kids think of today as just Halloween but for me it is much more. Another year has gone past without my mother in my life but I do not feel as sad as I have done in the past. I still bought my mum a card and I would have loved to have gone up to the grave however my pain levels (oh here we go again!) mean it is impossible to drive that far.

Tomorrow is another day of worry......I'm going to speak with the HT at the school where I am currently a governor. What do I do when I really do not know what I want to do? I cannot talk about why I feel so upset with the governing side of things, that's too complex and too confidential.......Just really do not know what to do and right now I need to move about as I can't sit still with this leg hurting!!!!





No comments: