Thursday, April 10, 2008

Ian Stringer the Tw*t - Your Fired


Ian Stringer - That's Tw*t with an 'A' not an 'I' by the way.

Quote "Prior to the show, 26-year-old Stringer had stressed his business credentials, writing on the BBC website: "There are two kinds of people in the world: winners and ... I don't know how to spell the other word. I can't say it. Apparently he meant the word LOSER but I could think of a few more names for that idiot after last night......No I did not warm to him.

The Task
Pub grub was the name of the day and the boy's Renaissance team made less money than the Alpha girl's team in the restaurant-running task. Stringer was appointed project manager by Sir Alan and should have had this task in the bag; he had after all spent his life in and out of pubs since the age of 14 and his dad is a chef.

The boys took more money with their Italian themed night which was decided because kevin Shaw had "eaten in lots of Italian restaurants". That sounds like a great idea.........So Kevin was appointed head chef too because he had eaten lots of Italian food and describes himself as a "culinary adventurer." so would know how to cook too....wouldn't he? My stomach started to turn when he talked of a carbonara sauce with saute potatoes. Apparently it is all the rage in Guildford!
Is Stringer a good leader? NO He asked half of his team to do a job but because they would not do it he had to do it himself. He was scared to make decisions and I knew he would never be a player in this game. Lee McQueen was of course fabulous but I am going off him a bit. Simon is my favourite at the moment and Stringer was to hack me off further later on........

The Renaissance boys left out the potatoes probably because they forgot to but them in Tescos. They completely overspent buying all of their food at the supermarket, whereas the girls Bollywood-themed menu which only cost just over £100 was brought at the cheaper wholesalers.

Alpha team girls missed their lunch clientele because their food was terrible. You can't make a good curry without garum masala and they did not have half of the spices needed to make any curries. Sara Dhada, project manager's answer was to, wing it and adapt - YOU CAN'T! A curry's flavour is made by a compliment of different spices and if you don't have them, you've lost. A good job then that the girls sold tickets to their Bollywood Night which brought them in £250 to start with before they had sold any food. Bitch Jenny wasn't so nasty this week but then again she wasn't with Lucinda-Blueberry-Berret-Fruitcake. Thought I'd like Bitch Jenny but the fact I am calling her bitch Jenny says it all.




The Money
The boys took £844 but only made a £300 profit. The girls made less money but bollywood-danced away with £600 profit. Their own bollywood-dancer was more like a stripper which was rather frightening and incredibly ugly, (IMHO)
Sir Alan bluntly says to project leader Ian; "I'll tell you what annoys me, about this loss, is this is the epitome of blowing in to the wind. (Did he really want to say p*ssing but was worried the BBC would fire him?)
"You went out and took £844, you actually worked hard, you were beavering away, and what was the end result?
"Nothing really, because you made fatal errors, that's what annoys me."

Sir Alan has a shout at all of the men and tells them how worried he is about all of their business credentials
Hooray Alpha Team. Off you go to a Country house hotel cookery school where you will go to learn how to cook.......not curry, by the way.

Boardroom
Ian who I've now have decided I really do not like, takes Kevin, the 'head chef' and Simon, (why?) into the boardroom. He claims it is Kevin's fault for poor menu planning and pricing problems, but also says Simon, has a "difficult communication style" - Oh that's why Simon was brought into the boardroom. Bad move because Sir Alan was never going to kick Simon out.

Sir Alan tells them, "I am bitterly disappointed... you haven't got a ***** clue!"
Kevin argues his case and tells how he even called a team building meeting before service which Stringer claimed never happened. Now I am really hating Stringer, Never lie on TV, you'll always get caught out.

Simon argues his place in the competition and talks about how he is a grafter and I think we can all see that and we want to see him lead and so does Sir Alan; "I know you can graft, but can you inspire?" His final words to Simon were before turning to Stringer who has now shown himself to be a complete liar

Says Sir Alan, "Ian, this was a total disaster. I think you lost it. Ian... you're fired".

Post Boardroom Report
Ian Stringer's life has been in the tabloids in recent weeks. The silly boy had an affair with 23 year old Angela Rawson while his 28 year old wife Kirsty, was pregnant with his son Owen. Not only that but the mistress was at their wedding - shock horror.

The tabloids exploit the story and tell of how Stringer has abandoned Kirsty, his daughter Isla now two and year old Owen and how Kirsty has had to move out of the home they shared because Stringer was paying their mortgage and she cannot afford it.
"The BBC should never have let him take part... what about the effect it has all had on me and the children. And all for the sake of a TV show. (Doubt they knew about the affair and what has that to do with the TV show?)
"I couldn't believe it when he was going on about being a winner, not a loser, on the show.
"Ian's the biggest loser of all. He's thrown away his marriage and given up on his family."
She added: “His behaviour has been absolutely appalling. He cheated on me when I was pregnant. What kind of man does that? The stress has been awful.
“His little daughter Isla was missing her daddy and would wait for him by the door in the evening and get upset when he did not come home. (Very emotive reporting)
“Even some of his own family are disgusted with him.” (Mum and dad love him as seen on TV last night)
Not only did Ian leave home, but soon after he stopped paying the mortgage and other bills meaning Kirsty in now in the process of selling their home and moving into rented accommodation. Here's a link to the Mirror if you would like to read more:
"The size of the mortgage that people find themselves with these days—that is what happens...it's called a marriage break-up. (Don't like him but I agree)
"I'm trying to be the best possible father that I can."
And Angela said: "He didn't leave Kirsty for me. He wouldn't do that to his children. He's a wonderful father."
Sleaze over let's see why Ian Stringer really did the Apprentice?
Ian is currently working as a sports reporter for BBC's Three Counties Radio and Radio Leicester so basically this meant that radio listeners knew he had been fired before last nights show.
Ian insists: "I have been working for radio because the BBC told me it was fine to do so – I was not breaking any guidelines.
"I love working for radio – and I plan to carry on doing so. It's the best job in the world."

We hear you Ian.......That no.8 spot in the charts gave you a taste of fame you wanted more and local radio is just where you belong. ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

As for who should have been fired;"Kevin Shaw should have gone, not me.

Who should win according to the LOSER:
"I hope Lee McQueen goes on to win – he's the man."


No comments: