Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Lindi Lego

Great link here: http://www.bolegbros.co.uk/home.asp. They make lego videos of the the Apprentice or as they cal it the Apprehensive. Or if you would prefer to watch the video on a larger screen then watch on YouTube; http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=EkMLT-74yAA

Talking of Apprentice, it is that time of the week again and I shall be fixed in front of my TV again at 9pm. Oh by the way, my rabbit is making a great recovery. He has stayed in since he came home in his indoor hutch. Yesterday we could leave the cage lid off but alas he became a little more like his old self by evening and we had to trap him back in. We have been told he's not allowed in his run for a week which will be hard for him but we must listen to the vet and let him rest. He has had a run around indoors and his hutch has been disinfected in readiness for his return and we've put shredded newspaper and old towels down instead of his usual hay and chippings; those could cause him infection.

So where was I? Yes Apprentice. I think I was right last week or at least I said I did NOT like Lindi and said she was immature. She has proved that in her TV interviews alllllllllll week. If I have to put up with seeing her face on yet another show I swear I shall throw the goggle bow through the window. This morning I turned the TV on and there she was again with Lorraine Kelly. Don't ask me what she said because I don;t waste my time with her anymore, she bores me. My hope is now another wannabe will be booted tonight and Lindi whats-her-name will be forgotten. I caught Lorraine Kelly excitingly mention that she knew who was being fired tonight. Might be a good one?

Bitch Jenny? or Boring......James.?....No that's not his name? in fact I even got the names wrong last week and said that boring one would be tasting wine with Claire when it was the weird one who does the silly dancing and is an actor in his day job. Definately he will not win. AH KEVIN, he's the one I forget constantly.

No comments: