Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Joy To The World And To Teenagers - GROW UP!


And let's hope joy soon hits my 14 year olds face or I will be moving out and taking her hard found presents with me - Oooh the little minx. (There other words I'd like to use but it is Christmas Day and I'm full of the spirit of Christmas good will and have had a good 'go' at her and good cry all ready. Why oh why do teenagers have to have such mouthy gobs on them? Just look at the photo here of teenagers? Mine looks very similar.

Happy Christmas and my sympathies go out to those who have to live with teenagers and now feel bloody hacked off and wish they never bothered putting in all of that effort into finding all of those difficult to find pressies! Yesterday my bolshy, rude and plain nasty little madam became so horrible that hubby and I took one of her presents and told her we were giving it to charity - That present IS STILL going to charity so I hope they like High School Musical (I'm quite pleased to offload it really).

We have another present this morning which is again sitting here next to me and it's not going to be opened by that child until I see some resemblence of good behaviour!

It makes me so angry, upset, confused, worried, because I don't know what to do? I don't know why she kicks off for no reason? I suppose that's a teen thing? She tells me she hates her dad for past reasons and will not forgive but my view is that forgiveness is the only way forward. I love her dearly and want to 'fix' the problem but I can't. She's a TEENAGER isn't she and she needs to grow up however until she does grow up I have to put up with those tantrums with her treating me like something she walked in. Mind you her dad gets it worse than I do!


Enough of moody teens, she actually brought me a present which she hinted at for weeks so I knew what it was - SOCKS; nice thick semi warm ones for my horrible thick freezing feet. My son brought me Leona Lewis on CD which I totally did not suspect. I thought he'd get the single not the long play as it costs £10. He's not hit those teen years yet.......One year to go........


Must go my duck awaits. (Cooked real one looks much better!)

No comments: