Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Last Chrsitmas I Gave You My Heart

But The Very Next Day, You Gave It Away..........

3D Magical SnowmanAh! Wham had a great number two Christmas hit with that little ditty there didn't they? Are you full of the joys of Christmas yet? I'm getting there but my pain levels have been so high and I've been unable to get on top of anything/card sending/email writing etc. It's driving me bananas....with frustration but also because my pain is so bad I'm inconsolable every evening. My kids have tried to cheer me up however I'd rather they left me alone to suffer in silence. My son came to my room last night and watched TV with me and all I wanted to do was cry; not because I didn't want him there I may add, but it's every evening not just occassional now. I just can't stand it. I'm not getting to sleep till gone midnight and right now I know I need to go and lie down because I'm being stupid sitting here. None of this is very festive is it?

I have my family get-to-gether on Saturday. We shall see if I am up to it? If not then the kids can go up with their dad. My big plan is lots of medication!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: