Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Emails

Email Been sorting out my email today.

I have so many emails coming in each day that I lose track of those from my friends and so have had to reorganise myself again. I've had to do this so many times in the past because of Internet problems! Here I go again and it is soooooo boring to have to do but I love my buddies.

Apart from email excitement, I've been doing some jolly fabulous things (yeah I am joking) around the house. The pain monster has made an appearance again leading me to request some extra anti-epileptic meds (which are great for nerve pain), from my GP. Right now I'm wriggling about like the proverbial worm and in need of more than those anti-epileptic meds I can tell you! My stupidity has caused the pain monster his way of gaining an entrance; I did some housework! Shock 3 Yes if there was ever an excuse for not doing housework it is that monster and it is genuinely true (honest gov'ner). I shall finish this little entrance and then make a little exit..........As I am already falling asleep as I type it and I'm not that boring? .....Or am I?

Big Brother's Celeb Hijack starts 2moz. Wonder what, sorry I mean who will be appearing on the show? Probably those in need of a boost to their career. (NO!) Anyone who knows me or reads my blog knows I'm a HUGE Big Brother fan but not for the celeb side of it; its more for the people psycho-babble. It is so funny to watch those ego match or not match and then see who flips first. Even those who act badly eventually end up on top and I imagine Jade Goody will be back with a book on elocution soon. Only Jo thingy and H from whats-its-name have been forgotten and quite right too.

Off I go. I've bored myself now.

No comments: