Wednesday, January 09, 2008

I Might As Well Leave

I can't stand it..............

I have a daughter who is turning into one of those teenage horrors and my husband is at the center of her anger but he seems to think it's my fault? Funny that isn't it! I'm fed up with both of them and I wish they would both grow up!!!!!!!!

My daughter did something, he over-reacted and she kicked off further and that's my fault too obviously.

If it wasn't for my son who has just come into this room where I sit on my own (my daughter is in her room, my husband is in the kitchen eating his dinner and I should be eating mine but I've lost my appetite), I would be packing my bags right now.

I've cooked their dinners even though I've had the worst flare ups over the past few weeks and none of them give a damn. Maybe I should just let them get on with it?

I'm sorry this post is a bit of a ramble but I'm upset......I feel so let down. My husband tells my daughter to apologise to ME yet he should be doing this to me too? My daughter didn't need to apologise to me at that time I am perfectly capable of telling her to apologise anyway yet he moans at me and tells me I should not interfere when I step in when I "protect him" yet he is allowed to "protect me"! What on earth is going on here? Are we not husband and wife who are supposed to be looking after each other? obviously not.

I don't know if I want any of this and I don't care for this shit. My daughter is growing more and more nasty by the minute................Don't like it.

No comments: