Sunday, April 08, 2007

Easter Sunday

Chocolate heaven this morning in our house and the true meaning of the day completely forgotten. We have no real faith in our house but I have 'a sort of' belief. I believe in the afterlife and hope to see my parents again when I leave this earth but I don't want to think about that today as today I feel good - No feeilings of sadness today, no feelings of anger, no feelings of pain! I will not allow it. Actually there are some feelings of pain and those I cannot avoid but you know it's one thing that is the norm and at least I can keep it low.

One thing I am going to 'get off my chest' and wish I could litterally is this bloody cough. I swear I must have hayfever as last year the same cough plagued me from about this time of year and I put it down to a virus I picked up in hospital? Maybe it wasn't a virus. Yet another trip to the GP will follow to work out what this cough is and also what on earth is happening to this 'urgent' scan on my gallbladder??? This is beyond a joke! I was told over four weeks ago (or is it five?) that I would be having a scan on that damn thing and it's beginning to flare again. I had a feeling it would because I've cut down my anti inflammatory by half as I could not stay awake on the dose I was on. Don't want that to give me hell on top of everything else.

No comments: