Wednesday, April 11, 2007

He say 9 out of 10?

Strangely the Orthodontist has said that my daughter's teeth are fine and there's nothing to be done about the bite "But it's a bit to the left".

So no bloody answers and nothing to help her?

Yes I am angry because I wonder if we were in America now if we would be getting the same asnwers and if that would be the right approach anyway? We Brits are not exactly famous for our smiles I admit and my daughter has lovely teeth it is just the earache issues and bitting her mouth constantly? Hmmm.....What next?

X-Rays have been taken and when the Orthodontist spoke to my husband he also showed my husband some pictures of teeth he had helped and said "Your daughter already gets a 9 out of 10" The only blemish is where she cracked her front tooth when deciding to climb up a water slide in Turkey! (Plus a bit on the creamy side too) But we were not worried about that and wasn't worried at all until our Dentist picked up on the same thing the GP had.....Wish he hadn't bothered. Thumbs Down





No comments: