Saturday, April 07, 2007

Post 100 EASTER'S GREETINGS!

Happy Easter Bunny My 100th post today and it's the Saturday in between when everyone is rushing around buying those last minute chocolate bits. Fortunately I made a deal with my kids that I would give them money for while we were away last week plus an egg which will be conveniently hidden tomorrow. I know hubby has brought me a nice Thorntons milk chocolate egg and I'm likely to finish off it's lovely velvetness pronto....(sorry drifted off into choco heaven for a moment there!) Getting my lad to buy the hubby a bar of dark chocolate as he's not into it as the rest of the family - or that's what he says? Don't they all say that?

I had a disturbed night's sleep and that does not help. The night before was not a good one with my lad's friend also sleeping over and the two of them giggling away like girls (shhh don't let them hear that) till gone 12.30 when I wanted to sleep! A friend told me about her 14 year old - Who's 15 today, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY to him; last Sunday night he slept out in a tent unbeknownst to her until Monday night. He's learnt his lesson because all he had for heat was one of those supermarket BBQs. Of course there were two other boys and they could have huddled together but we all know now that they will not do that for fear of the the 'gay' word but if you're cold you're cold!

Talking of cold, my eleven year old son, SWAM in the chilly smelly English ocean yesterday! The air temperature was 14c and I have no idea how cold that water was but I think he and his buddy were both crazy. I have no idea where he gets his madness from? Did I hear you say his mother? Who me? Goofy


Easter Basket Bunny HAPPY Bunny Face Easter Cross Chocolate Bunny EASTER Chick Painted Head






No comments: