Saturday, April 14, 2007

Idle Talk Fell - Doesn't That Say It All?

My ramble made me feel much better and I'd forgotten why I set up this blog and THIS is the exact reason. I needed a place to let of steam and somewhere where I could speak honestly about how life's ups and downs affected me and those around me (Or how I see it?)

I made a lovely 'summer vegetable soup' with a touch of chilli to give it a kick at the end. My son is back home after a couple of hours at the beach, (daughter still hanging out with friends) and after eating said soup we both hand a chronic case of wind and were grateful for two toilets. Bathroom Knocker (Sorry for that graphic but I love it!) I ordered some new summer clothes on Thursday ready for when I go away in July and they arrived this afternoon. Trying on beautiful tops and skirts and realising I will need more new tops to go with the skirts and tops I have brought too made me feel nice as LOVE spending the old man's money. Seeing as he's lost money today betting on old nags which don't stand a chance in the Grand National. AT least I picked one that might have one and only bet £2! Last of the big spenders me....

So now after cooking and trying on clothes and Oh and admit I had a little tidy up too as the house is running away with the tat and rubbish the kids dump around the various rooms and that includes their own - I would not mind too much if only they would keep their things in their own rooms? Was it with kids? I could not get myself comfortable on my recliner and so I'm back up here in my sanctury hoping the pain in my legs will eventually calm down as the back pain is already starting too.

Daughter has arrived home at last......All is returning back to normal in my home.


No comments: