Monday, April 09, 2007

Never rub your eye after cutting a chilli pepper

My stinging eye is just an added ailment to the ever growing list of bloody anoying nuisances which are bugging me today.

Short one today as I feel c**p. Glad my acupuncturist did some cupping on Thursday as I would be feeling 100 times worse right now. I have included a link here on cupping but my acupuncturist does not leave silly red marks on my back;-
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/3879447.stm

(Quick break there as I had a very late lunch at 4pm)

I managed to eat and that's a good sign but all I want to do now is crash out and sleep.....Maybe I will?

The sun is out and we are having a beautiful Easter - Has someone forgot to tell the UK it's a Bank Holiday because we do not have weather like this normally?

No comments: