Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Like An Old Woman!

That is how I feel - Like An old WOMAN!

My voice is recovering a little but is still a frog-esque and getting up to make a cuppa led to the aches and pains of nackeredness hitting me like a barrage of one hundred thousand bricks.

The sky is as blue as......... a blue sky (Oh I can't think right now) behind my weirdly coloured curtains but I cannot pull them back as hubby broke the soddin curtain pull and now they permenantly closed until he buys a new rail. I'm not holding my breathe.......I've waited six months already!

My daughter is about to head to the orthodontist as a cancellation phone call came through yesterday. It is her first time with this chappy and we are hoping the NHS will come through and pay for any brace when it is needed (and it will be needed) because her top and bottom jaw do not meet. Personally I think it's because she talks too much and she's worn away her mouth? lol Phone Shocker

It is my nephew's 16th birthday tomorrow and my husband has sent him his card in readiness but has just informed me that he has forgotten to put any money in it.....GREAT!
Hubby is going to have to buy a second card and it better be a more suitable card than the one he brought earlier too.....Why on earth get a 16 year old a card which a six year old would love?
Men - don't you just love them?

Still awaiting that scan for my gall bladder? So much for quick and urgent? It is not playing up right now so let's keep everything crossed it stays that way.








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bunnies!!!!! I was never good at handling these. I was slightly better with rats, although I still was unable to touch them. This was a bit of a problem on various occasions, like the time when I was going to see my friends mother, who had been bedridden for seven years. Well on the wat up the road, I looked in the driving mirror, and all I saw was the BL!!!y rat running up and down the back seat of the car. I just about had a bad fit of apoplexy, because I am completely unable to hold furry animals of any kind, plus which they give me appalling asthma! Oh Well.....Such is life!!