Thursday, September 27, 2007

Future Posh Schools

Went to look at a possible senior college for my son on Saturday. I never thought I'd be looking at public schools and now I am considering THREE!

The one we viewed on Saturday has excellent facilities and excellent staff and there is no reason why we should not choose this school The only real reason not too is it's size is larger than we would like. The school would say it is an advantage, we would say it is a disadvantage. We will be looking at the most likely choice on Saturday and then our son's third choice but our daughter's number one sixth form choice, in two weeks time. I'm looking at finances to see how the hell we can afford to put two kids into public schools because my daughter wants to weekly board at sixth form. We need to presume our daughter will gain a place without a scholarship and the same goes for our son. It's a heady task.

No comments: