Saturday, September 01, 2007

Bad Night's Sleep But BRIAN won Big Brother 8

I slept fitfully last night. Too many things on my mind plus I was in a lot of pain. I imagine the pain increase is stress related as there cannot be any other reason?

I watched BB8 and was thrilled to see my favourite Brian win BB8 however I was strangely saddened that the twins could not share the win. They are sweet girls and I had felt too sweet to win but no one had nominated them throughout the who 13 weeks so they must of had something great within them. The bookies had the twins winning and I was shocked to see Brian claiming the title but as I said very happy. Some said he was putting on an act? I say I don't care. Gameplaying is all part of BB and if you play it well and do not hurt anyone else then surely that is OK? I don't think Brian was playing games anyway; I think he was genuinely stupid. (Said in the nicest possible way).
Arise King Brian, Yogurt Top of Essex.
I shall take it easy today and not do very much. My back is aching and I feel hellish. Oh Joy, wish I had £100k to make me feel better like good old Brian has - Plus looks like he has one of the twins on his arm too. Life could not be better for that Essex lad.

No comments: