Saturday, September 29, 2007

I Love You Baby

My son is a cracking little sportsman but it seems there is a little sh*t at his school who is in the year above and a prefect and thinks it is OK to bully my son. Not only has he picked on him every Friday during chore time after lunch but he is now trying to demean him in front of the other members of the football squad. My son is being placed in defence (the only player in defence) and then being told he is cr*p because being only 136cms tall he cannot stop the other players getting past him.
What are we suggesting?
It's a difficult one because my darling lad is 11, nearly 12 and needs to learn how to handle difficult behaviour. He will no doubt meet sh*ts throughout his life and so we as parents have to help him solve this dilema. My husband has told him to learn from this. To watch and see how the other boys play and he will become a better player. My son may not like defence but what if he is forced into a defensive position in a game? His experience will count then will it not? My son's school team is not a great team and they have only won when he plays! I would suspect my husband's word are right and my lad will probably end up on his own in defense judging by their past performance. That bully may have helped my son out.....If only that bullyboy was not such a moronic little horror. I have also suggested that if it is getting too much for my son to cope with that he speaks to the coach and asks him to keep an eye on things. My son is so sensitive though and hates talking to teachers so whether he will is another matter. I may have to step in if it gets too much but I want him to deal with this first and hope he copes well.
Boy tips will be helpfull though.
PS to anyone I have not emailed with my new email address. I will get around to you. The old one is not working properly and I have not been receiving emails nor have emails been getting to their destinations. This has been a problem for months but I don't know how big a problem and am only just finding out the extent of it - YAHOO eat your heart out.

No comments: