Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Jane Tomlinson Rest In Peace


Jane Tomlinson who was diagnosed as terminally ill with breast cancer seven years ago, has finally lost her battle for life. She was 43.


Jane was a married mother-of-three, who had raised a staggering £1.75m in a series of gruelling challenges in the last seven years since she was told she only had six months at the most to live. In June this year she was further recognised for all of her hard work and given a CBE for 'charitable services'.

I don't know what I would do if I was told I had a terminal illness? I have watched Jane's past seven years evolve on the TV screen and newspapers and I was hoping that maybe one day a cure would be found to save her. She deserved that. She was prepared to battle so why wasn't something there for her? She was an incredible woman and an inspiration to everyone with her indomitable spirit and amazing smile even though she must have been in desperate pain.

Jane definitely deserves those Angel wings. She was a truly wonderful woman


No comments: