Monday, September 17, 2007

Out Of Mouths Of Babes

I've been on a Governor visit today and what an interesting one it was.


I visited the school council where we talked about health eating and chatted with an ex angry teacher......or should I say I let her vent her spleen? Sometimes it's good to do that but the problem was that I think the Headteacher may of heard some of what she said? I know this teacher is a bit of a nightmare and but I didn't know I was going to get pulled back by her and the Headteacher was not a happy man.....I know either he overheard OR he is not happy that I am aware of some documentation he did not want me to have?
I'm not going to give in to petty sulks and if someone has something to say then they should say it!

One thing though last term.......I nearly gave up being a school governor on more than one occassion. Am I ready to throw the towel in? Do I really want to put up with this sort of behaviour? The answer is no. I'm an adult not a child. Seems those kids are more mature than their teachers sometimes.

No comments: