Sunday, September 23, 2007

Passwords

I'm always forgetting my passwords and as I'm changing them all the time it's a nightmare! I've currently banned my daughter from the computer but alas she had guessed my old password, (so my spy told me). I've had to re-adjust that one now and this means having to remember yet another new set of words......... It never ends.

My daughter thinks she has finally tidied her room to my satisfaction. Whether she has or not is another matter? I'm sending my spy up now........Let's see? This has taken her 14 years (lol) .....AHA it is reasonably tidy at long last! Apart from money on the floor which could give her enough to move out and put down a mortgage on a small flat. This has laid buried under the rubbish she's left on the floor for the past months.....Yes she is a messy pup.

So it's Sunday and my son has had his rugby training this morning. Next week the coach is giving him a lift to an away match as hubby is working. I can't do the driving and only wish I could. I'm going to get that driving lesson in hand controls and sort this out. Maybe then I'll be able to get myself to the hydro pool, my son to away matches and my daughter to her riding lessons. It is such a frustration.
Pain monster is behaving and I have to get in contact with a lot of people. I've been having problems with my email and it seems sometimes my emails are not arriving? There may be a problem with me not getting emails as well as this has happened before. I think it may be time to move away from my current email supplier and move on with a newbie? Need to sort that out today.

No comments: