Wednesday, May 16, 2007

21 Ibs

Had my hair cut today and feel much better than I have done for the past few days. Hairy

The extra Celebrex have certainly eased the pain monster away. I sometimes wonder if I should bite the bullet and take the extra med all of the time? Would I then have no flare ups but my pain has in general got better. I have to admit this and I am happy to say this. I think it was Monday morning when I realised that my pain was a lot better than months previous. I felt very bad at that moment heading for the loo.......But I'm not CONSTANTLY in that sort of pain anymore.

The problem is I attempt to reduce my meds and when I do I end up feeling absolutely terrible? So what do I do? I'm desperate to be more active but I can't do that unless I have help and there's no one there to break my fall. Bloody ridiculous state of affairs.
I suppose I need to get the gallbladder sorted? And then the thyroid sorted? And then maybe my monthly cycle might just re-appear? Problem is that all of this came about after that spinal op in March 2006.

The title of the blog entry today is approximately how much weight I have lost over the past few weeks. I could afford to shed a few pounds as said before but weighing myself as made me realise how bad things are with this gallbladder problem? Hope that is all it is. Sure it is as those demon buggers looked like stones yesterday!






No comments: