Friday, May 04, 2007

Galling Nausea

It is the day after the elections in the UK and what a farce! In Scotland 100,000 votes have had to be rejected because of 'computer error' or maybe because they were for the SNP and that would mean that Labour would not be the leading party in charge anymore? Call me a cynic? "CYNIC!" But ..........

My local council has some of it's results in and it seems that the tory's may have the gains they need to swing the council back again. It has been some years since our council was blue but the streets were cleaner and.......um........um.......I can't remember what else was better? They're all a bunch of useless timewasters if you ask me or at least the party members. In our section of the city or 'ward' as it is called, we are lucky as we have one 'tory' (not so lucky) who snuck in and one independent counsellor who I've already emailed to say well done too. We vote for her every time as we know she turns up to the committee meetings and does what she says she will do. Our city may experience many changes ????? Who knows what's ahead?

Galling Nausea is pulsating through my body right now. My 'urgent ultrasound scan' is supposedly 11 yes that is correct ELEVEN weeks away. My GP has also hurried it along and would you believe it would have been longer had he not done this? I saw him first thing this morning and he has given me some sort of med which will stop the gallbladder spasms. Alas my pharmacy did not have the drug in till 4.30pm which is an hour away and I feel terrible right now. I'm also suffering with rotten hayfever; however, again have another medication which hopefully this year might work. It is a nasal inhaller and my GP thinks as I and my acupuncturist concur, that I am allegic to pollution.
I appear to be taking more tablets than a small to medium sized pharmacy, but never mind. I have another blood test booked for my thyroid on the 14th to see if the current dose of thyroxine is helping.......Don't know about that? Oh and last but not least I am having another opinion about my 'bowel' problem. Going to a different hospital and hoping for a better doctor with more experience.........We shall see????



Election update.
Conservatives have enough seats run my local council but I have to work this one out as it is listed as a 'No overall control I think it's because Labour and Greens together have one less than the Conservatives. Amazing by the Greens though - WOW! No overall control means the counsellors have to work together - Interesting? Good? Who knows?
It is midterm in the UK and Tony Blair stands down next week ready for Boring Brown to take over. BORING!!!!!!










No comments: