Monday, May 28, 2007

Carnival!

It's a typical bank holiday Monday and the weather is classically beautiful. Thumbs Down

It is HIDEOUS out there!

I'm staying in the comfort of my warm snug heated house thank you very much and that suits me fine. Mind you, I'm rather hungary now and could do with something to eat but it seems I have been forgotten? It is a bank holiday and we should be munching all day! Is that not the rules of a Holiday Monday?

My son has finally plucked up the courage and asked me to organise ballet lessons. He's looked up the 'uniform' and although it looks a bit camp he's up for it and says he'll be muscular enough to wear it when he's bigger. I've just emailed a place locally and hopefully they'll fit him in as it is only down the road. Billy Elliot eat ya heart out.

No comments: