Thursday, May 17, 2007

Oh What On Earth Have I Done To My Back Now?

Do Not Ask!

All I know is I am struggling to NOT move but as long as I lie on my bed here and do not move my arms to much then my pain does not cause me too much HELL ON EARTH.

It started with an excrutiating pain about 3pm this afternoon. Maybe driving yesterday was too much? Arrrhhhhh (Sorry - PAIN!!!!!!) Maybe it is too much upping and downs with these rabbits? Maybe remving the lid off the rabbit run is TOO MUCH (Yes that bit is true). Oh that reminds me I have brought another run so we now have two which is going to be much easier for me. The second one is bigger too 6x4x20" high. The rabbit who gets in there first is going to have a good time! Also comes with a little house and I managed to pick it up on Ebay for a brilliant price. It's my first proper auction and someone else had a gamble at the last moment and I won by a pound litterally in the dying seconds. I do wonder if some companies have people out there who bid up prices so that the final price ends up higher but to be honest I certainly didn't mind what I paid. We paid a combination of £95 for a run and now a little house to go inside of it and I've paid £74. Good price I say for a bigger run. It has taken my mind off how I feel put it that way.

House is on. Little girl with a gallbladder problem? Will be something more - Oh yes it is.....

Christ I hurt.

No comments: