Friday, May 04, 2007

WHAT A NIGHTMARE! But a welcome to our bunnies

Last time I posted I was in 'Bunny heaven' Magic Then it seemed Richard Branson's VIRGIN BROADBAND decided to muck about with my computer and I'm not the only one from what I can gather. By complete coincidence a friend who is also with VIRGIN is having problems with her router having problems recognising an server as mine is. I could not get any server up and in fact could not even get my laptop to work via the ethernet because I also had a defective modem too.

It never rains but it pours as they say.
Rain Cloud

SO an update is instore for my little blog it seems and a thank you for the comments on the wabbits who are settling in fine. We have a lionhead rabbit; this is not our 'Tallulah' but a show rabbit called Basil in Tallulah's colours (orange and a shaded lionhead). and we also have a dwarf lop.Again this is not 'Jimmy', my son's rabbit, but an actor we believe called Barney doing a fabulous impression of Jimmy!
Our rabbits have transformed our lives and sratched our arms/bodies to bits with their tiny claws but never mind. We are contantly smiling at their antics and their little faces make us smile with their odd expressions. They must wonder what the heck we are saying to them when we talk in utter jibberish? What more could we want but fun in our home and in fact I've not hurried to fix the computer problems but I have missed my friends big time and that has been what has driven me back.
Tallulah and Jimmy are very welcome members of our family.




No comments: