Sunday, January 14, 2007

Good luck

Pot Of Gold Best of luck to my son today who is playing in hs first rugby tournament.

My hubby has taken him and will be there to cheer him along. It's in a nearby town and my poor husband is shattered as he worked last night and didn't sleep much yesterday either. He has tonight off thankfully and that will help his 'knackerdness' (he he).

Roast chicken for dinner today. I'm feeling pretty good and with the assistance of my daughter, I will be able to prepare it for the boys. If I sit down and not carry anything heavy, I'll be OK.

Harry Potter and the prisoner of Azkaban was on the TV last night and the kids and I watched it all together .........and jumped out of our skins at one point. It was actually funny afterwards because we had this silly image of us sitting there and then - "OOOOOOOOH". This silly teacher at Hogwarts put her hand on Harry's shoulder and that was the cause of our fear???? Sounds silly to say that but you needed to see it to realise why we were all so jumpy.

Sitting here with a painful tum. Don't know where it has come from? 'The bowels of windiland'!
Gas (Sorry couldn't resist but I think that might help)

Off now.........At a 100 miles per hour if that windy problem keeps up>>>>>>>>>>>







No comments: