Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Oh for goodness sakes!

Oh I apologize for a bloody mess but I've not been able to get on the net for the past 24 hours as I've downloaded Microsoft internet seven or whatever you call it and that and McAfee updates have been driving me crazy!!!!!!! Current Mood - Depressed

I could not turn my computer OFF yet I could not get onto the net? What a night. Still having problems finding my email and favourites and now have found my blog addy! Current Mood - CuriousMaybe I shall find my email addy next?

In the meantime, I'm having a decent enough day. I have been to a governors meeting this afternoon which was wonderful and I set the headteachers objectives for next year. I enjoyed that one but the only problem was my partner in the job is a bit of a nightmare and he keeps saying things and blaming me. I almost thumped him but is was a professional set up. What a nightmare. Current Mood - Angry

So I'm home now and I'm topped up with my meds. My kids and hubby are at the dentist or should I say will finish soon. I'm worried my daughter will need a filling but hoping it's just a molar coming through. She's growing in every direction and her teeth are no different! My son should be OK or at least I hope so too. He had those four teeth out a few months back because of 'A plastic 6s'. That's when the number six adult teeth come through completely lacking in enamel. My son struggled on for quite some time before the pain kicked in and he had to have those teeth removed. The dental surgery would only take two teeth out at a time because they are such large teeth. We were told to wait two months in between the surgeries to give him time to get over it but my poor boy was in agony. I phoned up after a week and said; "Please help now?" Yes, my son recieved the help he needed. Shame he lost those teeth however his wisdom teeth will come through now without too much of a problem.

I've got to see the dentist.........I need help on that part as my nerve has gone again.........Silly isn't it? I can have spinal surgery but a dentist scares the hell out of me. I dare not tell my kids I'm so scared again and I had lost that fear??? A shot of vallium might help?

Off to find my email addy Email ........Just found my spell check!








1 comment:

Daisygirl said...

pigletwiglet, i hope your ok with those awful nasty high winds that your part of the country was experiencing, thinking of you.
Daisy.