Saturday, January 13, 2007

A recipe

Hello Daisy!

I need to ask you a favour? Can't remember your blog address and I REALLY want to read it.
Big hugs and much love to you as always and you know I think the a great deal of you. Others have tried to cause havoc and I cannot believe that grown woman (and men) will behave in such a childish manner on the net? It really is quite shocking.

My blog entry today will be about....what I had for supper.

Lovely recipe here for you.

Pasta - One that likes to be coated. We (My daughter and I is the 'we' today but she didn't have the same sauce because OH NO my kids both wanted differing dinners didn't they? Why on earth cook three meals? I told them "FINE, if you want different meals, you cook them".....
Anyway, cook the pasta however take off a minute or two from the cooking time from what it says on the packet. Personally I dislike my pasta two 'squishy'.

Salmon fillet cooked to your liking, again I'm stating my personal choice here which is to heat a pan/skillet and add olive oil and a nob of butter to the pan. Cook the salmon skin side down first and after 30 seconds turn the heat down a touch. After a couple of minutes turn the salmon over and when it is nearly cooked take it out of the pan/skillet and put it in oven to keep warm while you cook the sauce.

Items required for sauce.
Capers
Petite Pois
Shallot - finely chopped
2 Glasses of White Wine
Creme Fraiche/sour cream)
Veg stock cube

Fry the shallots in olive oil on a medium heat. Add the cappers and wine and stock cube. I add the wine as I go along but that's my choice. What's next? ..........Oh add the petite pois now because you want to keep the green colour. When the wine is nearly evaporated, add the creme fraiche (a small tub is enough for two people). Add the sauce to the pasta then put the pasta in a pasta bowl then lay the salmon fillet on top.

One gorgeous Piggy's Fishy pasta.
Donde Esta La Pasta

Must go, I'm watching Harry Potter with my lad and it's a wicked film (or so you say when you are 10).







No comments: