Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year (Computer Hell)

I'm hoping that Daisy will read this and pass it on to as many of my cyber budies as possible. I was hoping to use this laptop while my other one was on the fix it shop to send emails etc but this one is laiden with viruses and I dare not send anything to anyone! I'm sure you all understand.

It has taken me about 25 minutes to boot it up and get here and I'm having REAL problems with it but please be assured it is onlyt my computer giving me issues and I'm OK as is the family. We are all fine and enjoyed a great new year's eve with my in-laws yesterday. My MIL cooked turkey and veg brought it over and I cooked the potatoes and sweet potatoes. My son cooked the pudding and we had a fab lunch.

Last night we told the kids that we were agreeing to buy them pets this year and I would not allow my darling husband to go back on his word anymore. NO MORE! Those kids have been my little saviours on too many occassions and they deserve this.

HAPPY NEW YEAR ONE AND ALL!

No comments: